La Ley - La Ley flac album
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Tejedores De Ilusión|
|A2||Auto-Ruta (Feel The Skin)|
|A3||Si Tú No Estás Aquí
Vocals – Andrés Bobe
|A5||Por Un Binocular|
- Bass – Luciano Rojas
- Drums – Mauricio Clavería
- Guitar – Andrés Bobe
- Vocals – Beto Cuevas
- Written-By – Bobe*, Cuevas* (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B1, B3, B4), Rojas* (tracks: A5, B1, B4)
NotesCassete Version Original
|514 217-2, 788-188070, 314 514 217-2||La Ley||La Ley (CD, Album)||Philips, Philips, Philips||514 217-2, 788-188070, 314 514 217-2||Chile||1992|
|514217-1||La Ley||La Ley (LP, Album)||Polydor||514217-1||Colombia||1993|
|314 514 217-2, 788-188070||La Ley||La Ley (CD, Album)||Philips, Philips||314 514 217-2, 788-188070||US||1993|
|514 217-1||La Ley||La Ley (LP, Album, Promo)||Philips||514 217-1||Guatemala||1993|
|514 217-2, 788-188070||La Ley||La Ley (CD, Album)||Philips, Philips||514 217-2, 788-188070||Argentina||1993|
La Ley is the band's self-titled third album. It was produced by Alejandro Sanfuentes and released in February 1993 by Universal. The album includes the number one hits "Tejedores de Ilusión" (which was used in a nationwide Pepsi campaign in Chile) and "Auto-Ruta (Feel the Skin)", whose music video was banned from some television shows such as Canal 13's Más Música because of explicit content. Andrés Bobe – guitar. Mauricio Clavería – drums. Alberto "Beto" Cuevas – vocals. Luciano Rojas – bass.
La Ley was the band's self-titled third album. It was produced by Alejandro Sanfuentes and released in 1993 by Universal.
In 2001, La Ley participated in MTV's Unplugged series. The album MTV Unplugged contains the recordings of the live concert and is to this date the band's best selling album. After the album's success, La Ley was finally able to internationalize themselves and they make their way to foreign countries such as the United States. The album contains older songs from previous albums plus three new songs. Despite this fact, there were no songs in this album from their albums La Ley or Cara de Dios, which were their first 2 albums.
Libertad is La Ley's seventh studio album. It was inspired primarily by the September 11 attacks. The album contains the hits "Ámate y Sálvate", "Más allá" and "Mi Ley". The album's main theme is based on the September 11 attacks and its subsequent effects. Beto Cuevas also used different societal factors as themes for the songs. Tejedores de Ilusión" (Bobe, Cuevas) – 4:15.
La Ley. By: La Ley (1992, Electronic). 1. Tejedores De Ilusión. 2. Auto-Ruta (Feel The Skin).
"Argentinian album certifications – La Ley – MTV Unplugged" Argentine Chamber of Phonograms and Videograms Producers. UNSUPPORTED OR EMPTY REGION: Chile. "Certificaciones – La Ley" in Spanish Asociación Mexicana de Productores de Fonogramas y Videogramas.
- La Ley - La Ley De La Ley download flac
- M A W Feat. Beto Cuevas - Loud (Part II) download flac
- Orchestre Los Calvinos - Muwaso Mwa Ndolo / Makom Ma Bobe download flac
- Jacques Brel - Les Flamandes download flac
- Stephen Philips - Dagboken download flac
- H. Badings und J.W. de Bruyn - Philips' Technische Rundschau 19 (1957/58) Nr. 6 download flac
- Stephen Philips - Cycles 2 download flac
- Stephen Philips - Desert Landscapes download flac
- Various - 20 Original Chart Hits download flac
- Harry James And His Orchestra - Harry James And His Orchestra download flac