Strange Cruise - Rebel Blue Rocker flac album
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||Rebel Blue Rocker
Producer [Additional], Remix – Simon Hanhart
- Record Company – Pathé Marconi EMI
- Distributed By – Pathé Marconi S.A.
- Manufactured By – Pathé Marconi S.A.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Printed By – Offset France
- Published By – Zomba Music Publishers Ltd.
- Artwork – The Artful Dodgers
- Photography By – Neil Matthews
- Producer – Mike Hedges
- Written-By – S. Barnacle*, S. Strange*
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5099920105570
- Rights Society: SACEM SDRM SACD SGDL
- Other (Distribution Code): PM 102
|EMI 5549||Strange Cruise||Rebel Blue Rocker (7")||EMI||EMI 5549||UK||1986|
|1567116||Strange Cruise||Rebel Blue Rocker (Rebel Mix) (12", Maxi)||EMI||1567116||France||1986|
|12EMI 5549||Strange Cruise||Rebel Blue Rocker (Rebel Mix) (12")||EMI||12EMI 5549||UK||1986|
|ED.194, ED 194||Strange Cruise||Rebel Blue Rocker (Rebel Mix) (12", Single)||EMI, EMI||ED.194, ED 194||Australia||1986|
|EMI 1745||Strange Cruise||Rebel Blue Rocker (7", Single)||EMI||EMI 1745||Australia||1986|
Strange Cruise, contrarily to Visage, was expected to be a live touring band, initially involving Pete, Gary and Steve Barnacle (all of whom had worked with Visage), as well as Steve New. In a 1985 interview for the West German TV show Musikladen, Steve Strange stated that model Leza Cruz was also a singer and member of the band and that their first single would be a cover of Sonny & Cher's "The Beat Goes On". Cruz, a model and muse for Jean-Paul Gaultier at the time, di. The lead single, "Rebel Blue Rocker", was released in February 1986, but Strange claimed that their record company EMI failed to promote it, and it was commercially unsuccessful. The group's album, Strange Cruise, as well as the second single, "The Beat Goes On", were also unsuccessful, and the group disbanded. 1986: Strange Cruise. 1986: "Rebel Blue Rocker".
The band recorded the Strange Cruise album in Germany under the experienced production skills of Mike Hedges. The band released the album and two singles before disbanding, complaining of the releases not being supported by the record label. There is still much interest in the recorded output of Steve Strange and Visage. 11. REBEL BLUE ROCKER – REBEL MIX (Bonus Track). 12. SILVER SCREEN QUEEN (Bonus Track). Additional information.
View all records by Strange Cruise for sale on CDandLP in LP, CD, 12inch, 7inch format. strange cruise rebel blue rocker. france ( echantillon gratuit ). EMI - 1567116 - 1986 - original used. Price : . 0 € . 2 €. Format : 12 inch 45 rpm.
Strange Cruise is the eponymously titled album by the short-lived British band Strange Cruise released on EMI. Released in 1986, it was the band's only album. After Visage disbanded in 1985, vocalist Steve Strange put a new band together the same year. The recording of the album took place in late 1985 in Germany, in a studio near Nuremberg. Mike Hedges produced the album, with contributions from Simon Hanhart and Steve Forward.
Strange Cruise was a short-lived 1980s British pop rock group, fronted by former Visage singer Steve Strange and Wendy Cruise (aka Wendy Wu, the former singer of The Photos). The band released only one, self-titled album in 1986. Rockefeller Plaza, San Francisco, . Terms & Policies.
- Danyel Gérard - Sulirane download flac
- Jeanne Mas - En Rouge Et Noir download flac
- Alice Dona - Un Oiseau Chante download flac
- Laurent Rossi - Notre Histoire download flac
- Talk Talk - Life's What You Make It download flac
- Tino Rossi - Amor, Amor download flac
- James Newton - The African Flower (The Music Of Duke Ellington & Billy Strayhorn) download flac
- Iron Maiden - Run To The Hills download flac
- Stan Ridgway - Lonely Town download flac
- Julian Lennon - Time Will Teach Us All download flac