Elizabeth Suderburg, Bela Siki, Béla Bartók - 5 Songs, Opp. 15 & 16; 5 Village Scenes; 8 Hungarian Folk Songs flac album
|A1||5 Songs, Op. 15||17:16|
|A2||5 Village Scenes||12:26|
|B1||5 Songs, Op. 16||19:00|
|B2||8 Hungarian Folksongs||12:28|
- Record Company – Vox Productions, Inc. – VS 4989/90
- Artwork – Vincent van Gogh
NotesCover (C) Vox Productions Inc. Recorded in October 1973. TMK(S) (R) Turnabout. Printed in U.S.A. (P) 1975 Vox Productions Inc., 211 E. 43rd Street, New York, N.Y. 10017
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Label Code (Side A alternative label code, also on Matrix/Run-out): (VS 4989)
- Label Code (Side B alternative label code, also on Matrix/Run-out): (VS 4990)
A1. 5 Songs, Op. 15 (1916). A2. 5 Village Scenes (1924). B1. 16. 19:00. B2. 8 Hungarian Folksongs.
33CX 1416 BELA SIKI Liszt Sonetti Del Petrarca vinyl LP. by Bela Siki. Bartok: 5 Songs Op. 15 & 16, 5 Village Scenes, 8 Hungarian Folk Songs; Bela Siki piano; Elizabeth Suderburg Soprano; Turnabout LP Vinyl Record TV-S 34592. by Bartok and Elizabeth Suderburg. Franck: Symphonic Variations ; Schumann: Piano Concerto. by Bela Siki and Franck. Schuman: Symphony Bernstein, . Suderberg: Piano Concerto.
Opus Numbers: Bartok gave opus numbers 1-31 to his early works composed between 1894. With the composition of the Piano Sonata in 1894 he began again at 1 and gave opus numbers up through 21 before stopping. With the Rhapsody for Piano (1904), Bartok started assigning opus numbers for the final time, this time only giving opus numbers to what he considered major works. After the Violin Sonata N. (1921) received O. 1, Bartok discontinued assigning opus numbers to his works
Hungarian Peasant Songs (15). This is a near complete list of compositions by Béla Bartók. Both the more common András Szöllősy catalogue numbering (S. and the more recent László Somfai catalogue number (B. are provided. Where compositions do not have a Sz. numbering, the intermediate Denijs Dille catalogue numbering (D. has been provided. See the main article on Béla Bartók for more details. This list does not include early compositions that have since been lost. 5 Songs on poems by Endre Ady Op. 16, Sz. 63, BB 72. 5 Songs on poems by Klára Gombossy and Wanda Gleiman Op. 15, Sz. 61, BB 71 (original with piano accompaniment, later also arranged by Zoltán Kodály for orchestral accompaniment). Village Scenes Falun Sz. 78, BB 87a.
8 Hungarian Folk Songs. 8 Hungarian Folk Songs Tracklist. 1. Fekete főd Lyrics. 2. Istenem, Istenem Lyrics. 3. Asszonyok, asszonyok Lyrics. 4. Annyi bánat a szívemen Lyrics.
Nationalistic and patriotic songs. Zoltán Kodály and Béla Bartók observed that Hungarian "peasant music" use isometric (with an even number of structures) strophe structure and certain pentatonic (five tone) formations, along with a liking for tempo giusto (rhythm consisting chiefly of equal values). These features jointly may be considered as altogether typical, and differentiate "Hungarian peasant music" from that of any other nation Contents.
Béla Bartók: Béla Bartók, Hungarian composer, pianist, ethnomusicologist, and teacher, noted for the Hungarian flavour of his major musical works, which include orchestral works, string quartets, piano solos, several stage works, a cantata, and a number of settings of folk songs for voice and piano. Within a quarter century after his death, many of Bartók’s works had been recognized as belonging among the classics of Western music.
Béla Viktor János Bartók (March 25, 1881 ? September 26, 1945) was a Hungarian composer, pianist and collector of Eastern European and Middle Eastern folk music. Bartók is considered one of the greatest composers of the 20th century. He was one of the founders of the field of ethnomusicology, the anthropology or ethnography of music. All instruments ACCORDION BAGPIPE BALALAIKA BANJO BASS BASSOON BLANK SHEET MUSIC BOOKS BOUZOUKI CELLO - VIOLONCELLO CHARANGO CHOIR - VOCAL CLARINET CORNET DOBRO - GUIT.
Unknown Submit Tempo you can also upload the audio file to get the Tempo. We are the largest database of beats per minutes in the world. Get the Tempo of more than 6 Million songs. Gary's Song (SpongeBob SquarePants). Video Killed the Radio Star (Buggles). Wagon Wheel (Darius Rucker). Welcome to the Jungle (Guns N' Roses).
- Bartók, Reiner / Chicago Symphony - Music For Strings, Percussion And Celesta / Hungarian Sketches download flac
- Sándor Lakatos And His Gipsy Band, Ifj. Járóka Sándor És Népi Zenekara - Hungarian Folk Songs And Dances download flac
- Bartók - Fritz Reiner, Chicago Symphony Orchestra - Concerto For Orchestra • Music For Strings, Percussion And Celesta • Hungarian Sketches download flac
- Bartók - Bartók Plays Bartók download flac
- Ours - Songs From The Upcoming Ours Record Mercy (Dancing For The Death Of An Imaginary Enemy) download flac
- Béla Bartók, André Gertler, Diane Andersen - Sonata No. 1 / Sonatina / Hungarian Folk Songs download flac
- Hungarian State Folk Ensemble - Wedding Songs And Dances = Lakodalmas download flac
- Bartók – Chicago Symphony Orchestra, Fritz Reiner - Concerto For Orchestra • Music For Strings, Percussion And Celesta • Hungarian Sketches download flac
- Bartok, Orquesta De Radio Budapest And Coro De Radio Budapest, György Lehel - Tres Escenas de Aldea. Música Para Cuerdas, Percusión y Celesta download flac
- Béla Bartók / Hungarian State Orchestra, János Ferencsik - Concerto For Orchestra download flac