William Clarke - Serious Intentions flac album
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||Trying To Stretch My Money||3:59|
|4||Going Down This Highway||4:36|
|5||I Know You're Fine||3:21|
|6||Driving My Life Away||3:32|
|7||Chasin' The Gator||3:16|
|8||With A Tear In My Eye||3:08|
|9||It's Been A Long Time||6:56|
|10||The Work Song
Written-By – Nat Adderly*
|11||I Feel Like Jumping||3:28|
Written-By – James Oden*
- Recorded At – Pacifica Studios
- Mastered At – Northeastern Digital
- Acoustic Bass – Flaco "Slim" Medina*, Tyler Pederson (tracks: 7), Willie Brinlee (tracks: 10, 11)
- Baritone Saxophone – Troy Jennings (tracks: 1, 4, 8, 9)
- Cover [Design] – Matt Minde
- Drums – Eddie Clark (tracks: 10, 11), Jimi Bott (tracks: 7), Lee Campbell
- Engineer – Glenn Nishida
- Guitar – Al Blake (tracks: 6, 12)
- Lead Guitar – Alex Schultz
- Mastered By – Dr. Toby Mountain*
- Mixed By – William Clarke
- Mixed By [Assisted] – Glenn Nishida
- Photography [Back Cover] – David Horowitz
- Photography [Cover] – Peter Amft
- Piano – Fred Kaplan
- Producer – William Clarke
- Rhythm Guitar – Zach Zunis
- Tenor Saxophone – Jon Viau* (tracks: 1, 4, 8, 9)
- Trumpet, Valve Trombone [Valvebone] – John Marrotti (tracks: 1, 4, 8, 9)
- Written-By, Harmonica, Vocals – William Clarke
NotesDifferent CD-artwork from William Clarke - Serious Intentions
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 14551-4806-2 4
- Matrix / Runout (mirrored): ALCD4806 K9225J
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L534
|ALCD 4806||William Clarke||Serious Intentions (CD, Album, )||Alligator Records||ALCD 4806||US||1992|
William Clarke (March 21, 1951 – November 2, 1996) was an American blues harmonica player and singer. He was chiefly associated with the Chicago blues style of amplified harmonica, but also incorporated elements of jump blues, swing, and soul jazz into his playing . In 1978, Clarke recorded his first album, Hittin' Heavy. Other albums on small labels followed, including Blues from Los Angeles (1980) and Can't You Hear Me Calling (1983). Los Angeles blues musicians Hollywood Fats, Junior Watson, and others backed Clarke for two of his 1980s albums on Satch and Rivera Records, which are now considered classics. Serious Intentions (Alligator, 1992). Groove Time (Alligator, 1994). The Hard Way' (Alligator, 1996).
This album has an average beat per minute of 126 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 89/176 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Serious Intentions. BPM Profile Serious Intentions. Album starts at 117BPM, ends at 176BPM (+59), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by William Clarke.
William Clarke – Serious Intentions. Label: Alligator Records – ALCD 4806. Producer – William Clarke. Rhythm Guitar – Zach Zunis. Tenor Saxophone – Jon Viau (tracks: 1, 4, 8, 9). Trumpet, Valve Trombone – John Marrotti (tracks: 1, 4, 8, 9). Written-By, Harmonica, Vocals – William Clarke.
Serious Intentions Tracklist. Serious Intentions Q&A. More William Clarke albums.
CD - Alligator Records 4806).
William Clarke Format: Audio Cassette. Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample).
Your browser does not support the audio element. Trying to Stretch My Money. Your browser does not support the audio element.
Serious Intentions '1992. 1. William Clarke - Pawnshop Bound. 2. William Clarke - Trying To Stretch My Money. 3. William Clarke - Educated Fool.
- Willie Nelson - Shotgun Willie download flac
- Miho Hazama - Time River download flac
- Jeanne Lozier - Queen Of Your Dreams download flac
- The Magills - The Sting And The Honey download flac
- Jimmie Lunceford - Jimmie Lunceford And His Orchestra 1934/35 download flac
- 이소라 - 영화에서처럼 download flac
- Rod Piazza & The Mighty Flyers - Keepin' It Real download flac
- Willie Basse - The Money Grind download flac
- Steve Lucky & The Rhumba Bums Featuring Miss Carmen Getit - Some Like It Hot! download flac
- Aleksandr Belkin - Black Papa download flac