The Palm Court Theatre Orchestra Directed By Mr Anthony Godwin - Vintage Parade flac album
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||He'd Have To Get Under - Get Out And Get Under
Arranged By – Godwin*, Searle-Barnes*Written-By – M. Abrahams*
|2||The Parade Of The Tin Soldiers
Written-By – Léon Jessel
|3||Humpty Dumpty - Novelty Rag
Written-By – Charley Straight
Written-By – Charles Ancliffe
|5||Rag Doll - Novelty Foxtrot
Written-By – Nacio Herb Brown
|6||Teddy Bears' Picnic
Written-By – John W. Bratton*
|7||Childhood Memories - Savoy One Step Medley
Arranged By – Debroy Somers
|8||Happy Frog - Humurous March
Arranged By – Lotter*Written-By – Rudolf Hanf
|9||Pattering Feet - Intermezzo Two Step
Arranged By – Godwin*Written-By – Gustav Dreier
|10||The Policeman's Holiday
Written-By – Montague Ewing
|11||Dainty Miss - Novelette Foxtrot
Written-By – Bernard Barnes
Arranged By – Green*, Godwin*Written-By – Alwyn Green
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Chandos Records Ltd
- Copyright (c) – Chandos Records Ltd
- Published By – Chandos Music Ltd.
- Published By – Boosey & Hawkes Ltd
- Published By – Edwin Ashdown Ltd.
- Published By – B. Feldman & Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Charles Ancliffe
- Published By – Keith Prowse Music
- Published By – Adolf Lotter
- Published By – Sylvester Music Co. Ltd.
- Published By – EMI United Partnership Ltd.
- Recorded At – The Regent Centre, Christchurch
- Made By – DADC Austria
- Cello – Mr Joseph Koos*
- Clarinet – Mr John Stenhouse*
- Design [Sleeve Design] – Patricia Godwin
- Directed By [Director], Alto Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone – Mr Anthony Godwin*
- Double Bass – Mr Kevin Rundell*
- Drums, Percussion, Effects – Mr Tony McVey*
- Engineer [Sound Engineer] – Ralph Couzens
- Flute, Piccolo Flute [Piccolo] – Mr Howard Nelson*
- Orchestra – The Palm Court Theatre Orchestra
- Piano – Mr Paul Searle Barnes*
- Producer [Recording Producer] – Brian Couzens
- Trombone, Euphonium, Cornet, Vocals – Mr Alwyn Green*
- Trumpet, Cornet – Mr Rodney Senior*
- Viola – Mr Justin Ward*
- Violin [First Violin] – Mr Stelios Elia*
- Violin [Second Violin] – Peter Witham (tracks: Mr Peter Witham)
NotesPackaged in a standard jewel case with 12 page booklet.
Recorded in the Regent Centre, Christchurch, Dorset on 19 February 1985.
Front cover photograph: Former Bournemouth Corporation tramcar No. 85.
tracks 1, 9, 12: Chandos Music Ltd.
track 2: Boosey & Hawkes Ltd. / Edwin Ashdown Ltd.
tracks 3, 6: B. Feldman & Co. Ltd.
track 4: Charles Ancliffe
track 5,7: Keith Prowse Music
track 8: Adolf Lotter
track 10: Sylvester Music Co. Ltd.
track 11: EMI United Partnership Ltd.
℗ 1984 Chandos Records Ltd.
© 1994 Chandos Records Ltd.
Made in Austria.
CHANDOS RECORDS LTD.
Colchester • Essex • England
℗ 1984 Chandos Records Ltd. © 1994 Chandos Records Ltd.
Printed in Germany.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 0095115660928
- Barcode (Text): 0 95115 66092 8
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): CHAN6609 12 A0 [DADC Austria logo]
- Mastering SID Code: none
- Mould SID Code: none
- Rights Society: MCPS
- Label Code: LC 7038
- Other (SPARS Code): DDD
|LBRD 012||The Palm Court Theatre Orchestra Directed By Mr Anthony Godwin*||The Palm Court Theatre Orchestra Directed By Mr Anthony Godwin* - Vintage Parade 'Childhood Memories' (LP)||Chandos||LBRD 012||UK||1984|
Alto Saxophone, Clarinet, Whistling – Anthony Godwin (2). Cello – Jo Koos. Design – Patricia Godwin. Directed By – Anthony Godwin (2). Double Bass – Allen Walley. Drums, Percussion, Effects – Paul Hiley. Engineer – Phil Couzens. Engineer – Ralph Couzens. Ensemble – Stardust Trio. Orchestra – The Palm Court Theatre Orchestra. Piano – Paul Searle-Barnes.
The Palm Court Theater Orchestra appears to have no trouble playing any kind of music current during the first half of the 20th century, from gentle turn-of-the-century parlor music to hot swing from the 1940s and '50s. Both of these styles are featured on The Picnic Party and the music is pleasant enough, though the group doesn't take many chances.
Lyrics for top songs by Anthony Godwin & The Palm Court Theatre Orchestra. Anthony Godwin & The Palm Court Theatre Orchestra. Parade of the Tin Soldiers.
The Palm Court Theatre Orchestra is an orchestra specializing in performing the authentic arrangements of salon, theatre and dance orchestra music from the period 1900 - 1945. It was formed in 1978 by Anthony Godwin, at that time principal bass clarinettist with the Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra, when he inherited a complete and rare library of vintage music from his father whose extensive family had all been musicians during the early years of the 20th century. 1. The Grasshopper's Dance, characteristic piece.
The Soft Parade is the fourth studio album by American rock band the Doors, released on July 18, 1969 by Elektra Records. Most of the album was recorded following a grueling tour during which the band was left with little time to compose new material.
Palm Court Theatre Orchestra (orchestra) - Play streams in full or download MP3 from Classical Archives (classicalarchives. Palm Court Theatre Orchestra Orchestra. Anthony Godwin Conductor, Palm Court Theatre Orchestra Orchestra. Gigolette (Foxtrot) (orchestrated by Somers, Debroy).
- Mike & Bernie Winters - Mike And Bernie Winters In Toyland download flac
- The Palm Court Theatre Orchestra - The Picnic Party download flac
- Ewan MacColl - Black And White - The Definitive Ewan MacColl Collection download flac
- Debroy Somers Band / Irving Aaronson And His Commanders - Mr. & Mrs. Is The Name / Flirtation Walk download flac
- Silent Radio - Silent Radio download flac
- Rolf Harris - This Is Rolf Harris download flac
- Paul Eakins - Big Top Circus Calliope Recorded Out Of Doors download flac
- The Madrinas - Accordeon Parade Vol. 8 download flac
- Regimental Band Of H.M. Grenadier Guards - The Teddy Bears' Picnic / The Policeman's Holiday download flac
- Buddy Morrow And His Orchestra - Music For Dancing Feet download flac