Schlippenbach Trio - Warsaw Concert flac album
|2||Where Is Kinga?||4:50|
- Recorded At – Ad Libitum Festival
- Artwork [Cover Art], Graphic Design – Jonas Schoder
- Drums – Paul Lovens
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – Jarosław Regulski, Zbigniew Kusiak
- Liner Notes [German] – Alexander von Schlippenbach
- Liner Notes [Translation (English)] – Steph Morris
- Mastered By – Michael Brändli
- Music By – Alexander von Schlippenbach, Evan Parker, Paul Lovens
- Photography By [Photo (p.8)] – Caroline Forbes
- Photography By [Photos] – Krzysztof Machowina
- Piano – Alexander von Schlippenbach
- Producer [Produced By] – Intakt Records, Patrik Landolt
- Tenor Saxophone – Evan Parker
NotesCard sleeve with booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: SUISA
- Label Code: LC11265
|Intakt CD 275||Schlippenbach Trio*||Warsaw Concert (CD, Album)||Intakt Records||Intakt CD 275||Switzerland||2016|
Warsaw Concert by Schlippenbach Trio, released 10 October 2016 1. album trailer with 6 short excerpts 2. Warsaw Concert 3. Where Is Kinga? Intakt CD 275 These recordings, from 16 October 2015 in Warsaw, make a great all-round representation of the trio as we are right now. The ‘free’ improvisations also develop material which has crystallised over the years. There was no plan agreed in advance. Nothing was discussed or decided. Everything improvised. The paraphrases of particular jazz themes, like embedded particles, should not be understood as quotations. Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Purchasable with gift card.
Schlippenbach Trio: Warsaw Concert by John Sharpe, published on December 4, 2016. But that's exactly the situation German pianist Alexander von Schlippenbach faces with his trio of countryman Paul Lovens on the drum stool and the legendary Evan Parker on tenor saxophone, give or take an occasional bassist. As a consequence they travel in uncharted territory, tasked with finding their own solutions to the challenge of keeping the music fresh and meaningful
Listen free to Schlippenbach Trio – Warsaw Concert (Warsaw Concert (Live), Where Is Kinga? (Live)). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Intakt CD 275. Schlippenbach Trio. Warsaw Concert (CD, Album, Promo).
And it was great in Warsaw. A top rate concert hall from the broadcasting company. Good recording technology. But we never saw Kinga, an assistant it was agreed we would be given. By Alexander von Schlippenbach, July 2016.
When the Schlippenbach Trio (Alexander von Schlippenbach, piano; Evan Parker, tenor and Paul Lovens, drums) hit the stage, there’s no plan. After 45 years, it’s unnecessary, but it does raise the question whether genuine improvisation is possible after such a long time. According to Derek Bailey, once something has become established, it gravitates to mere reproduction and the risk of cliché. com Traditional free jazz? Ten albums with deep roots.
- The Monty Alexander Trio - Montreux Alexander - Live! At The Montreux Festival download flac
- Charles Farrell, Evan Parker - Glossolalia download flac
- Berlin Contemporary Jazz Orchestra Conducted By Alexander von Schlippenbach - Berlin Contemporary Jazz Orchestra download flac
- Evan Parker & Paul Lytton - Three Other Stories (1971-1974) download flac
- Aki Takase & Alex von Schlippenbach - Piano Duets • Live In Berlin 93/94 download flac
- Barry Guy New Orchestra Small Formations - Mad Dogs On The Loose download flac
- Irène Schweizer - Pierre Favre - Ulrichsberg download flac
- Alexander von Schlippenbach & Eddie Prévost - Blackheath download flac
- Sant'Anna Arresi Quintet By Evan Parker - Filu 'E Ferru download flac
- Schlippenbach-Quartett - Three Nails Left download flac