Shout Out Louds - Optica flac album
|4||14th Of July|
|6||Walking In Your Footsteps|
|8||Where You Come In|
|10||Chasing The Sinking Sun|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rutan Tutan Handelsbolog
- Copyright (c) – Rutan Tutan Handelsbolog
- Licensed To – Universal Music Domestic Rock/Urban
- Made By – EDC, Germany – 53209885
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Scandinavia AB
- Art Direction – Adam*, Carl*
- Bass, Vocals – Ted Malmros
- Drums, Percussion – Eric Edman
- Guitar, Vocals – Carl von Arbin
- Lead Vocals, Guitar – Adam Olenius
- Lead Vocals, Keyboards – Bebban Stenborg
- Management – Filip Wilén
- Music By – Shout Out Louds
- Producer – Johannes Berglund, Shout Out Louds
- Words By – Adam Olenius, Bebban Stenborg
Notes℗ & © 2013 Rutan Tutan Handelsbolog, under exclusive license to Universal Music Rock/Urban, a division of Universal Music GmbH.
Made in the EU
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 602537 275275
- Label Code: LC 14513
- Rights Society: BIEM/SDRM
- Matrix / Runout: 06025 372 752-7 01 # 53209885
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L787
- Mould SID Code: IFP 0118
|88765444791||Shout Out Louds||Optica (LP, Album)||Bud Fox Recordings||88765444791||Sweden||2013|
|0602537275298||Shout Out Louds||Optica (LP, Album)||Vertigo||0602537275298||Europe||2013|
|MRG460||Shout Out Louds||Optica (CD, Album)||Merge Records||MRG460||US||2013|
|MRG460||Shout Out Louds||Optica (LP, Album)||Merge Records||MRG460||US||2013|
|MRG460 ADVANCE||Shout Out Louds||Optica (CD, Album, Promo)||Merge Records||MRG460 ADVANCE||US||2013|
Shout Out Louds is an indie pop band from Stockholm, Sweden. The group has toured with bands such as The Strokes, The Magic Numbers, The Rosebuds, and The Essex Green. Adam Olenius - vocals, guitar. Ted Malmros - bass, percussion, backing vocals. Carl von Arbin - guitar, backing vocals. Bebban Stenborg - occasional lead vocals, keyboards, accordion, glockenspiel, moog, backing vocals. Oh, Sweetheart EP (2004). Combines EP (Remixes) (2006).
Shout Out Louds took their time with these songs, recording for about . years in a small Stockholm studio and producing themselves for the first time with help from Johannes Berglund. Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample).
For 2013's album Optica, the bandmembers took over the production themselves, and while it's not as lively as their debut, the sound is much punchier and sounds more like the logical follow-up to Our Ill Wills than Work does. The songs are stronger too, with more variety and some bouncy tracks to break the gloomy mood the band seemed stuck in previously
March 21 ·. Anyone up for some amazing Swedish music? These guys have been our fair land's best kept secret for an inexplicable amount of time which is every bit as weird as it will be a damn delight to finally get to watch them conquer the world - this is one of the most essential albums to come out of Sweden, ever.
By: Shout Out Louds (2013, Rock). Our Ill Wills by Shout Out Louds. Ease My Mind by Shout Out Louds. Work by Shout Out Louds. Howl Howl Gaff Gaff by Shout Out Louds. View all albums . Optica. By: Shout Out Louds (2013, Rock).
Shout Out Louds pump up their sticky, bittersweet melodies with sleek synths on album No. 4. Anthemic ambition propels every track, whether they look to the dance floor, as in the disco-thumping euphoria of "Illusions" and "14th of July," or the candlelit lounge, with tracks like "Blue Ice," which transposes The National's brooding onto a gentle sea of synths and. strings. Throughout all of the icy electronics, baroque touches lend some necessary warmth, especially the jaunty bursts of flute prancing through "Walking in Your Footsteps.
Lyrics to "Destroy" song by Shout Out Louds: Nothing is for sure no more Nothing’s what it used to be. Now black is the only color I know The on. .I see it out the window, leaving I see it slithered away Not sure it's the only word I know Destroy, destroy, destroy. A change is always good if you want it A change is always good, right? Now blue is the only color I know The only color tonight. Nothing is for sure no more Nothing’s what it used to be Now black is the only color I know The only color to me.
Merge Records, February 26, 2013. Optica plays like a great 80’s mixtape, albeit with modern production and a good deal of subtlety reads NPR’s tagline for Shout Out Louds fourth effort. While Optica also feels very indie rock, the 80’s references are fair and the album is very good – but these people are focusing on the wrong songs.
- Rosie Okae - We Know When To Shout download flac
- The Shout! - They've Got You Where They Want You! download flac
- Matthew Sweet - Sunshine Lies download flac
- Silent Radio - Silent Radio download flac
- Shout Out Louds - Oh Oh (Pt. 2) download flac
- The Who - Twist And Shout download flac
- The Dark Marbles - Let's Go! download flac
- Shout Out Louds - Our Ill Wills download flac
- Damnation Of Adam Blessing - The Damnation Of Adam Blessing download flac
- Shout Out Louds - Howl Howl Gaff Gaff download flac