Clarence Carter - Patches / Too Weak To Fight flac album
Tracklist Hide Credits
Arranged By [Strings] – Jimmy Haskel*Producer – Rick HallWritten-By – N. Johnson*, R. Dunbar*
|B||Too Weak To Fight
Arranged By – Rick HallProducer – Rick Hall & StaffWritten-By – C. Carter*, G. Jackson*, J. & Keys*, R. Hall*
- Manufactured By – Dynamic Sound
- Published By – Gold Forever Music, Inc.
- Published By – Fame
- Recorded At – Fame Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Dynamic Sounds Recording Co. Ltd. – D.S.R. 2270
- Mastered At – Dynamic Sounds Recording Co. Ltd. – D.S.R. 2271
- Mastered By – Geovanni
NotesMfg. Under licence by Dynamic Sounds 15 Bell Road. Kgn. JA.
Recorded at Fame Studios Muscle Shoals, Alabama.
Pub., Gold Forever BMI.
Vocal A-19593 SP From Atlantic 2748
Pub., Fame BMI.
Vocal A-15372 SP From Atlantic 2569
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A - Label): A-19593 SP
- Matrix / Runout (Side B - Label): A-15372 SP
- Matrix / Runout (Side A - Runout): D.S.R. BSIDE - 2271 - PATCHES - GEOVANNI
- Matrix / Runout (Side B - Runout): D.S.R. ASIDE - 2270 - 2 WEAK 2 FIGHT - GEOVANNI
- Rights Society: BMI
|OS 13118||Clarence Carter||Too Weak To Fight / Patches (7", RE)||Atlantic||OS 13118||US||1980|
|OS-13118||Clarence Carter||Too Weak To Fight / Patches (7")||Atlantic||OS-13118||US||Unknown|
Clarence George Carter (born January 14, 1936) is an American blues and soul singer, musician, songwriter and record producer. His most successful records included "Slip Away" (1968), "Back Door Santa", "Too Weak to Fight", "Patches" (1970), and "Strokin'" (1985). Born blind in Montgomery, Alabama on January 14, 1936, Carter attended the Alabama School for the Blind in Talladega, Alabama, and Alabama State College in Montgomery, graduating in August 1960 with a Bachelor of Science degree in music
Patches: Best of Clarence Carter Too Weak to Fight Snatching It Back Greatest Hits Patches/The Dynamic Clarence Carter Gold Live with the Dr. Starting All Over Again The Best and the Rest Soul: When a Man Loves a Woman Soul Collection LateNightTales Sings Patches & Other Great Hits Slip Away and Other Hits The Soul Troubadours Slip Away (Collectables) Southern Soul Troubadors, Vol. 1 Patches Rhino Hi-Five: Clarence Carter The Platinum Collection Live in Johannesburg. Clarence Carter – Patches.
Album: The Dynamic Clarence Carter (1968). Charted: 13. Get the Sheet Music License This Song. Clarence Carter recorded this song at FAME Studios in Muscle Shoals, Alabama. He wrote it with FAME's owner/producer Rick Hall, and their staff songwriters George Jackson and John Keyes. In the song, Carter finds himself powerless against the charms of his girlfriend, who has him in a tizzy. Running a compact 2:20, this song is a great example of Clarence Carter's emotive vocals, which were so convincing on his song "Patches" that many listeners thought he really did support his family by working on a farm. Carter would often laugh and show other signs of exuberance on his records, and on this one you can hear his groans of agony as he can't find a way to stand up for himself.
Download MP3. Clarence Carter.
Artist: Clarence Carter, Song: Too Weak To Fight, Duration: 2:20, File type: mp3. №1152466520. Clarence Carter Making Love (At The Dark End Of The Street). Clarence Carter Got a Thing About You Baby. Clarence Carter You Don't Have to Say You Love Me. (play).
Clarence Carter - Just Hits (album). Clarence Carter-Too Weak To Fight (Atlantic 2569). Clarence Carter - Too Weak To Fight. Лучшие песни Clarence Carter.
Watch the video for Too Weak to Fight from Clarence Carter's Snatching It Back for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Connect to this site.
In 1969 the R&B song in the charts was Too Weak To Fight by Clarence Carter. Too Weak To Fight by Clarence Carter. 37. ▼ Select Rank Below 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 #.
This song is by Clarence Carter and appears on the album The Dynamic Clarence Carter (1969). There is something, baby, about youThat's really attracting me, yeahAnd your sweet love, darlingReally got a hold on me. I've got a little taste of your loveAnd now I'm hooked on you, yeahAnd I keep falling, fallingBut what can I do. I'm too weak to fightListen to me, babyToo weak to fight, yeah.
- Jimmy Hughes - Steal Away / Lolly Pops, Lace And Lipstick download flac
- Various - From The Grass Roots Of Jamaica download flac
- The Prophets - Streets Of Pure Gold download flac
- Ghost - I Wish You Were Here download flac
- Elephant Man - Wha Mek download flac
- Various - Hall Of Fame Volume 2 - More Rare & Unissued Gems From The FAME Vaults download flac
- T.G. Sheppard - It Still Rains In Memphis download flac
- Clarence Carter - Patches download flac
- Mighty Diamond / Tenor Senior - Juvenile Child download flac
- Jimmy Riley - Pick Up The Pieces download flac