Kokovena's Band - Kokovena Sounds flac album
|A1||Eku Gbɔ Na|
|A2||Milɔ Mia Nɔewo L'agbeme|
|A3||Awo Nye Dzie Lɔlɔtɔ|
|A4||Agoe Medogbe Na Mi|
|A5||Alesi Se Nye Wɔm|
|B1||Midzi Gbɔ Nye Nam|
|B2||Nye Dzi Lem Dɔdɔdɔ|
|B3||Na Na Nɔ Anyi Nye Kpoo|
|B4||Ame Si Daa We Na Nɔvia|
- Manufactured By – Record Manufacturers (Ghana) Ltd. [R.M.G.L.]
- Composed By – Anthanas Agbana*
- Design – Augustus Kerry Taylor
- Leader [Led By] – Anthanas K. Agbana
- Producer – Daniel K. Nutakor
NotesAfro Funk, Agbadza, Cara-Cara, Highlife, Santana
Kokovena's Band - Kokovena Sounds (LP, Album, Mono). ATA (3). ATA 005. Ghana. EB 154. Great Landers Guitar Band. Great Landers Guitar Band - Onyame Mmamo Nyinkye (7", Single, Mono). Essiebons, Dix (2).
Kokovena's Band - Kokovena Sounds (LP, Album, Mono). ATA 006. Anlo-Afiadenyigba Agbadza Group. Anlo-Afiadenyigba Agbadza Group - Hesinɔ - Agbovor Mɔtu Agbadza (LP, Album, Mono).
Singer: Kokovena's Band. Album: Kokovena Sounds. Kokovena's Band - Kokovena Sounds MP3 version.
Crossing the Rubicon is the third studio album by the Swedish new wave band The Sounds, released on 2 June 2009.
The Sounds are a Swedish indie rock band. Formed in Helsingborg in 1998 the group's musical style has been compared to new wave acts such as Blondie, The Cars, the Epoxies and Missing Persons. Their debut album, Living in America, was released in 2002, with the follow-up Dying to Say This to You on March 21, 2006. Their third album, Crossing the Rubicon, was released on June 2, 2009, and their fourth, Something to Die For, was released on March 29, 2011
Band Name Yellowcard. Album Name Lights and Sounds. Erscheinungsdatum 24 Januar 2006. Musik GenrePunk-Rock. Mitglieder die dieses Album besitzen11. 1. Three Flights Up. 2. Lights and Sounds. 4. Sure Thing Falling.
Pages liked by this Page.
Group Sounds is an album by the San Diego, California rock band Rocket from the Crypt, released in 2001 by Vagrant Records. It was the band's first album for the label and their first with new drummer Ruby Mars.
New York-area band, joined by guests from TV on the Radio and the Dap-Kings among others, concoct slightly spacy live-band psych-disco. You get about 90 seconds' warning before the groove deepens on the Phenomenal Handclap Band's self-titled debut LP. And from there, is it ever on: 65 minutes of slightly spacy live-band psych-disco, Hawkwind jamming with Isaac Hayes with percussion from the Incredible Bongo Band. It's hard to point to a track and say "this sounds precisely like that," but there's not been quite enough reconfiguration to result in anything intriguingly new; they're more groove than song most of the time, but boy, do they groove. As such, the parts of the band's verve that can't be drawn back to their record collections are largely the result of a spin through the Rolodex, and these guest turns behind the mic give the PHB its reason for being.
- Smart Nkansah & His Sweet Talks - Adam & Eve download flac
- K. K.'s № 2 Band - Mmarima Mmra download flac
- Alex Konadu's Band - Odo Ma Yenye download flac
- Youngsters Band - Dee Owo Bi Bere / Me Mpaninfo Ammoa Me download flac
- African Brothers (Int.) Band - Wope Me A Ka download flac
- Daniel Magal - Cara De Gitana download flac
- Agyeman Brothers International Band Of Ghana - Magyae Wo download flac
- Mpese Mpese Dance Band Of Ghana - Mpese Mpese Dance Band Of Ghana download flac
- Cara Neir / Chasmbound - Cara Neir / Chasmbound download flac
- Dr. K. Gyasi's Noble Kings - Monodo Moho download flac