Mengelberg / Bennink Duo - Einepartietischtennis flac album
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||Eine Flasche Für Die Lola
Written-By – Misha Mengelberg
Written-By – Han Bennink
Written-By – Han Bennink
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Free Music Production
- Recorded At – Quartier Latin, Berlin
- Design [Coverdesign] – Han Bennink
- Drums, Cymbal [Cymbals], Slit Drum [Logs], Trumpet [Soft Trumpet], Performer [Hanrinet(te)], Saw, Wind [Birds Decoys], Voice, Percussion [Vibrapan] – Han Bennink
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – Jost Gebers
- Photography By [Cover Photographs] – P Brötzmann*
- Piano, Voice – Misha Mengelberg
- Producer [Produced By (Holland)] – The Instant Composers Pool*
- Producer [Produced By (West Germany)] – Free Music Production
NotesBerlin West 12/5/74 Quartier_Latin live recording
|SAJ-03, ICP 014||Misha Mengelberg / Han Bennink||Einepartietischtennis (LP)||FMP, Instant Composers Pool||SAJ-03, ICP 014||Germany||1974|
|SAJ 03||Misha Mengelberg / Han Bennink||Einepartietischtennis (3xFile, FLAC, Album, RE)||FMP||SAJ 03||Germany||Unknown|
Mengelberg, Bennink Duo – s. Label: FMP – SAJ-03, Instant Composers Pool – ICP-014. Eine Flasche Für Die Lola. Written-By – Misha Mengelberg. Written-By – Han Bennink.
s (with Han Bennink) is a avant-garde jazz music live album recording by MISHA MENGELBERG released in 1974 on CD, LP/Vinyl and/or cassette.
Released by Buzz Nov 2012 3 Tracks. s Album has 3 songs sung by Han Bennink, Misha Mengelberg, Instant Composers Pool. Listen to all songs in high quality & download s songs on Gaana. attr("src", $('. de tp. d t img img').
Mengelberg's first album as a leader, The Misja Mengelberg Quartet as Heard at the Newport Jazz Festival 1966, was recorded during his first trip to the . Around that time and back home, Mengelberg won the Wessel Ilcken Prize. He also judged a local jazz competition in which he heard the young saxophonist Willem Breuker for the first time. Mengelberg and Bennink had a trio with the frequently visiting British saxophonist Evan Parker beginning in 1969, followed by a quartet with reedsman John Tchicai and guitarist Derek Bailey, which toured briefly and recorded two albums between 1970 and 1971. Months before this, the core duo of Parker and Bailey were joined by saxophonist Peter Brötzmann, trombonist Paul Rutherford, and saxophonist Peter Bennink (Han's brother) for what became the septet album Groupcomposing.
Bennink at INNtöne Jazzfestival 2019. From the late 1980s through the early 2000s, Bennik collaborated closely with Dutch post-punk band The Ex, appearing on their 1995 album Instant and travelling and playing with them on their first tour to Ethiopia. As well as playing with these long-standing groups, Bennink has performed and recorded solo (Tempo Comodo (1982) being among his solo recordings) and played with many free improvisation and free jazz luminaries including Derek Bailey, Conny Bauer, Don Cherry and Alexander von Schlippenbach, as well as more conventional jazz musicians like Lee Konitz. 1982: Bennink Mengelberg (Instant Composers Pool). 1994: Mix (Instant Composers Pool). 1996: The Instant Composers Pool 30 Years (Instant Composers Pool).
ICP 014/SAJ 03 s Misha Mengelberg/Han Bennink Misha Mengelberg, piano, voice; Han Bennink, drums, cymbals, logs, soft trumpet, hanrinet(te), saw, birds, decoys, voice, vibrapan. Eine flasche für die Lola (1. 8) s (1. 8) Vögeln (1. 0) Recorded live at Quartier Latin, Berlin on 12 May 1974. Only released on LP. Cover photograph (reproduced above) by Peter Brötzmann; cover design by Han Bennink In excellent condition.
Tracklist: A1 Eine Flasche Für Die Lola (Mengelberg) B1 s (Bennink) 18:53 B2 Vögeln (Bennink) 30:49. Misha Mengenberg (p) Han Bennink (dr, perc, tp, Saw, voc, birds). Harold Land - Xocia's Dance (Full Album). Добавлено: 3 год. Добавил: poppachubby chubby. Добавлено: 7 год. Добавил: improvDOThu.
Mengelberg and Bennink had been playing together since 1961 and found success as members of Eric Dolphy's quartet in 1964, as documented on his live album Last Date. Mengelberg had also been involved in the Fluxus art movement and was developing a composition style that involved musical games. As European free jazz musicians, they were butting up against disinterest in their music from contemporary jazz labels, so they formed a cooperative as a means to release their own recordings Breuker left ICP in 1974 to concentrate on his group, the Willem Breuker Collective, and went on to found his own record label, BVHaast.
- Han Bennink / Willem Breuker - New Acoustic Swing Duo download flac
- The Noah Howard Quartet - Schizophrenic Blues download flac
- Leo Cuypers - Han Bennink - Johnny Rep Suite download flac
- The Black Albinos - Play "The Warrior" download flac
- Paul Ruys with Han Bennink - Ruud Jacobs - Wim Overgaauw - Lover, Come Swing With Me download flac
- Various - Instant Composers Pool download flac
- Brötzmann / Van Hove / Bennink - Tschüs download flac
- ICP Orchestra - Live In Soncino 1979 download flac
- Misha Mengelberg & ICP Orchestra - Japan Japon download flac
- Die Like A Dog - Close Up download flac