Naa Amanua & Her Suku Group - Sisa flac album
|B||Awo De Me||3:58|
- Copyright (c) – Apemco – 8197690
- Manufactured By – Record Manufacturers (Ghana) Ltd. [R.M.G.L.]
- Composed By, Leader, Guitar – Nii Acquah
- Lead Vocals – Naa Amanua*
NotesAkan & Ga languages
Naa Amanua later left Wulomei to join the Suku Troupe who’s debut album titled awo de me was yet another big hit. The Suku Troup afforded Naa Amanua the opportunity to give the world a little more than just music. They were a force to reckon with in the theatre and dance arenas too. They toured West African countries like Benin, Togo and Liberia, visited Kenya in 1978 and performed for President Jomo Kenyata. After a decade with Suku Troupe, Naa Amanua left to form her own group in 1988 and released Mi yen Maya in 1989. Though age has caught up with her, Naa is still active.
Naa Amanua who started singing at age 10 after receiving her lifetime award was joined by Nana Yaa to perform a fantastic vocal from both artistes. Kelvinbwoy followed them as the next artiste and really proved his mettle with his confidence, stagecraft, control over the band to introduce his boss Stonebwoy. King Promise in his usual casual outfit and a white towel after an acapella version of 'Selfish', performed 'Oh Yeah'. After King Promise was Kidi who introduced Odo to warm the stage for Confusion by the Fadama boy, Kuame Eugene. The 'comeback' Praye group with all three members before coming on stage with their Angelina hit song introduced three captivating plump ladies with some butts shaking moves. South Africa's Nasty C got on stage to perform some of his hit songs to the delight of the crowd.
Faith Evangelical Bible college And theological Serminary.
Nenu Naa Rakshasi (English: Me and my Demon) is a 2011 Telugu action drama film written and directed by Puri Jagannadh. The film was awarded the ‘U/A’ certificate by the Central Board of Film Certification.
The 'comeback' Praye group with all three members before coming on stage with their Angelina hit song introduced three captivating plump ladies with some dance moves. Fancy Gadam took his turn in a fantastic fashion, with smock dances to a northern Ghana created rhythm. Gospel Song of the Year - Joe Mettle (Bo noo ni). 2018 VGMA Lifetime Achievement Award - Naa Amanua Dodoo of Wulomei Group. Instrumentalist of the Year - Dominic Quashie. Best Traditional Music Group - Amamreso Music and Dance Ensemble. READ ALSO: VIDEO: I didn't make money from Ebony's funeral - Father reveals.
- Sisa Sklovska - Matahari - Tanec • Láska • Zrada (Best Of Musical) download flac
- The Voice Singing Group - The Voice Singing Group download flac
- Smart Nkansah & His Sweet Talks - Adam & Eve download flac
- Sisa - La Màgia De L'Estudiant download flac
- K. K.'s № 2 Band - Mmarima Mmra download flac
- Alex Konadu's Band - Odo Ma Yenye download flac
- Youngsters Band - Dee Owo Bi Bere / Me Mpaninfo Ammoa Me download flac
- Western Melodic Singers - Wɔmma Yɛnsɔr download flac
- Roberto Luti - Toma Esta Carta Maria / Que Seas Feliz download flac
- Kokovena's Band - Kokovena Sounds download flac