Anton Bruckner - Anton Bruckner flac album
|Sinfonie Nr. 3 D-Moll (Fassung Von 1889)|
|A1||1. Satz: Mehr Langsam, Misterioso|
|A2||2. Satz: Adagio, Bewegt, Quasi Andante (1.Teil)|
|B1||2. Satz: Adagio, Bewegt, Quasi Andante (2.Teil)|
|B2||3. Satz: Scherzo, Ziemlich Schnell|
|B3||4. Satz: Allegro|
|Sinfonie Nr. 8 C-Moll (Fassung Von 1890)|
|C||1. Satz: Allegro|
|D||2. Satz: Scherzo (Allegro Moderato) Und Trio (Poco Andante)|
|E||3. Satz: Adagio|
|F||4. Satz: Finale (Solenne, Non Allegro)|
|Sinfonie Nr. 9 D-Moll (Originalfassung)|
|G||1. Satz: Feierlich, Misterioso|
|H1||2. Satz: Scherzo (Bewegt, Lebhaft) Und Trio (Schnell)|
|H2||3. Satz: Adagio (Langsam, Feierlich)|
- Composed By – Anton Bruckner
- Conductor – Carl Schuricht
- Orchestra – Wiener Philharmoniker
- Sleeve Notes – Ulrich Schreiber
NotesComes with a 4-page booklet - sleeve notes in German
Exklusivauflage für die Creditanstalt-Bankverein
Issued by arrangement with EMI Records Limited, London
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1, Side 1): 669485F-A1
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1, Side 2): 669485F-B1
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2, Side 1): 669486F-A1
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2, Side 2): 669486F-B1
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 3, Side 1): 669487F-A1
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 3, Side 2): 669487F-B1
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 4, Side 1): 669488F-A1
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 4, Side 2): 669 488 B 00847-B1+C
|TRI 33320/21/22/23||Bruckner* - Carl Schuricht, Orchestre Philharmonique De Vienne*||Bruckner* - Carl Schuricht, Orchestre Philharmonique De Vienne* - Symphonies N° 3/8/9 (Box, Comp + 4xLP)||Trianon||TRI 33320/21/22/23||France||1978|
Anton Bruckner - An Introduction. Discographic Horrors. Bruckner and the Third Reich. Bruckner and the "Thunderbolt" Phenomenon. Bruckner and Christmas. Tales from the Crypt. Bruckner in the Movies, TV, Radio. Selected Album Covers. Bruckner Archive Acquisitions. Thank you for visiting abruckner. an online discography of Anton Bruckner's symphonies and orchestral compositions and home of the Bruckner Society of America and the Bruckner Archive. This discography is an attempt to list every Bruckner orchestral recording offered to the public. This includes commercial recordings, pirate recordings, radio transcriptions that were in general release (. not custom copies), and some limited promotional distributions.
The Anton Bruckner University is one of six Austrian Universities for Music, Drama and Dance, and one of four universities in Linz. 850 students from all parts of the world study here. They are taught by 220 Professors and teaching staff, who are internationally recognised artists, academics and teachers. The Anton Bruckner University is one of six Austrian Universities for Music, Drama and Dance. All study programmes are completed with the academic degrees "Bachelor of Arts" (BA) and "Master of Arts" (MA).
Anton Bruckner (4 September 1824 – 11 October 1896) was an Austrian composer known for his symphonies, masses, and motets. Fortunately, his music is not remotely close to "black fucking metal" and has no structural, tonal, harmonic or aesthetic similarities with it. Blast beats and Bruckner are diametrically opposed.
Josef Anton Bruckner (German: (listen); 4 September 1824 – 11 October 1896) was an Austrian composer, organist, and music theorist best known for his symphonies, masses, Te Deum and motets.
Few would seriously dispute that Anton Bruckner was one of the all-time great symphonists. Indeed, his many admirers would passionately claim that in his scores the symphonic ideal reached its apex. His music doesn’t titillate, it doesn’t go in for surface excitement, and you’ll be hard pressed to find a single whistleable tune in his entire output. His orchestration isn’t glamorous, he doesn’t employ seductive harmonies and, what’s more, his symphonies last up to an hour-and-a-quarter in length. So what exactly can you expect from a typical Bruckner listening experience? Well, a blisteringly.
Anton Bruckner: Anton Bruckner, Austrian composer of a number of highly original and monumental symphonies. He was also an organist and teacher who composed much sacred and secular choral music. Bruckner was the son of a village schoolmaster and organist in Upper Austria. He showed talent on the violin and spinet. He showed talent on the violin and spinet by the age of four, and by age 10 he was deputizing at the church organ. In 1835–36 he studied in Hörsching with his godfather, . Weiss, a minor composer. After his father’s death in 1837, Bruckner entered the monastery-school of St. Florian as a choir boy. This splendid Baroque foundation, with its magnificent organ, was to remain Bruckner’s spiritual home.
Bruckner 4 Anton Bruckner. This album has an average beat per minute of 77 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 61/96 BPM). Tracklist Bruckner 4. 1. Symphony no. 4 in E-flat major "Romantic": I. Bewegt, nicht zu schnell.
Read the Anton Bruckner facts about his life, interesting, fun, information and biography facts about the great composer. Considered an oddball by many of his peers, Bruckner’s music was anything but beautiful as it was typically characterized by orchestral ugliness, which surprisingly, helped to make his compositions all the more fascinating. When he started out on his symphonic journey at a very late age, Bruckner was highly unprepared for the highly competitive environment of music in imperial Vienna
Anton Bruckner Choir London Mozart Players Christopher Dawe, conductor Rowan Pierce, soprano Sinead O'Kelly, soprano. Mozart and Handel at St John's Smith Square. Sat 19:30 UTC · St John’s Smith Square · London, United Kingdom.
- Bernstein / Beethoven - Die Neun Sinfonien download flac
- Anton Bruckner – Berliner Philharmoniker · Wilhelm Furtwängler - Symphonie Nr. 9 In D Minor (Origin Version) download flac
- Bruckner - Gewandhausorchester Leipzig, Kurt Sanderling - Sinfonie Nr. 3 D-moll download flac
- Annerose Schmidt, Kurt Masur, Dresdner Philharmonie - Mozart: Die Klavierkonzerte Vol. I download flac
- Anton Bruckner / Wilhelm Furtwängler, Berliner Philharmoniker - Symphonie Nr. 7 E-dur 2. Satz Adagio, 1. Teil / 2. Teil download flac
- Ludwig van Beethoven - Sinfonie Nr. 2 D-Dur Op. 36 Sinfonie Nr. 9 D-Moll Op. 125 1. Satz download flac
- Anton Bruckner - Berliner Philharmoniker, Wilhelm Furtwängler - Sinfonie Nr.8 C-moll / Original Fassung download flac
- Anton Bruckner · Eugen Jochum, Sinfonie-Orchester des Bayerischen Rundfunks - Symphonie Nr. 2 download flac
- Mozart, Karl Böhm - Hommage á Mozart - Salzburger Festspiele 1969 download flac
- Gustav Mahler, Leonard Bernstein - Leonard Bernstein Dirigiert Mahler. Sinfonie Nr.2 C-Moll Auferstehung; Sinfonie Nr.7 E-Moll Lied Der Nacht; Sinfonie Nr.8 Es-Dur Sinfonie Der Tausend download flac