Lee Konitz, Franco D'Andrea - 12 Gershwin In 12 Keys flac album
|1||The Man I Love||8:19|
|3||Our Love Is Here To Stay||5:43|
|5||Lady Be Good||4:50|
|6||A Foggy Day||4:14|
|7||But Not For Me||4:33|
|8||Someone To WatchOver Me||4:19|
|10||Love Walked In||4:42|
|12||I Got Rhythm||5:09|
|13||Summertime/It Ain't Necessary So/Love Walked In||9:57|
- Alto Saxophone – Lee Konitz
- Piano – Franco D'Andrea
Tracks 1 to 12 "The Vicenza Concert" December 12, 1988
Track 13 "The Massalombarda medley" December 6, 1988 - December 12, 1988
in 12 different keys. Not that they had everything worked out ahead of time; they took requests and started with "The Man I Love" in A and worked their way up the keyboard a half-step at a time.
12. The Vicenza Concert: I Got Rhythm. 13. The Massalombrada Medley: Summertime. 14. The Massalombrada Medley: It Ain't Necessarily So.
Album CDs George Gershwin. Music CDs George Gershwin 1995. 1. Contributing Artists. Konitz, Lee & D'Andrea, Franco.
Lee Konitz & Franco D'Andrea. George Gershwin, Ira Gershwin. Originally by Hal Kemp and His Orchestra. But Not for Me. Lee Konitz & Franco D'Andrea. Originally by Ginger Rogers & Willie Howard. Embraceable You. Originally by Ginger Rogers & Allen Kearns.
lee konitz & franco d'andrea 12 gershwin in 12 keys. Price : 1. 1 €. Format : CD. Cover condition : EX (Excellent) Media condition : EX (Excellent). vinyltap (United Kingdom).
Lee Konitz with Warne Marsh is a 1955 studio album by jazz saxophonists Lee Konitz and Warne Marsh. The Atlantic catalogue number was SD 1217. It was recorded on June 14, 1955, at Coastal Studios in New York City. The album was re-released on LP by Atlantic Records in 1982, newly remastered by George Piros. but for their successful use of varied old and new jazz sources.
Konitz is sometimes regarded as the preeminent cool jazz saxophonist, because he performed and recorded with Claude Thornhill, Lennie Tristano (both often cited as important cool jazz proponents of the mid 1940s), and with Miles Davis' on his epochal Birth of the Cool, which gave the form its name. Lee Konitz, Franco D'Andrea : 12 Gershwin In 12 Keys Cool Jazz 1997. Lee Konitz, Frank Wunsch : The Frankfurt Concert Cool Jazz 1997.
Lee Konitz/Franco D'Andrea: Twelve Gershwin in Twelve Keys (Philology) - 1997. Lee Konitz/Frank Wunsch: The Frankfurt Concert (West Wind) - 1997. Lee Konitz/Paul Bley: Out of Nowhere (SteepleChase) - 1997. Lee Konitz/The Space Jazz Trio: Blew (Philology) - 1988. Lee Konitz Quartet: The New York Album (Soul Note) - 1987. Lee Konitz: Medium Rare (Label Bleu) - 1986. Lee Konitz Quartet: Ideal Scene (Soul Note) - 1986.
- Lee Konitz - Duets download flac
- Gerry Mulligan Quartet With Lee Konitz, Chet Baker Quintet - Mulligan And Baker! download flac
- Teddy Wilson And His Trio - Mr. Wilson And Mr. Gershwin download flac
- Oscar Peterson - Classic Jazz Archive Oscar Peterson download flac
- Armando Trovajoli E La Sua Orchestra - Un'Ora con George Gershwin download flac
- Various - A Gershwin Holiday download flac
- Les Brown And His Band Of Renown - Play The Gershwin Bandbook download flac
- Lee Konitz Meets Warne Marsh - Lee Konitz Meets Warne Marsh Again download flac
- The Gerry Mulligan Quartet Plus Lee Konitz - The Gerry Mulligan Quartet Plus Lee Konitz - Vol. 6 download flac
- George Gershwin - The Reader's Digest Favourites From The Classics: Gershwin download flac