Swami Chinmayananda - Bhaja Govindam flac album
|A1||Commentary On The Verses Of Shri Adishankaracharya "Bhaja Govindam" Part I|
|B1||Commentary On The Verses Of Shri Adishankaracharya "Bhaja Govindam" Part II|
- Manufactured By – The Gramophone Company Of India (Private) Limited
- Distributed By – The Gramophone Company Of India (Private) Limited
- Printed By – The Eagle Lithographing Co. (P) Ltd.
- Narrator – H. H. Swami Chinmayananda*
- Voice [Chanting Of The Verses] – Lakshmi Reddy
NotesEnglish - discourse
Recording first published in 1967
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label side A): XCEIX. 2323
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label side B): XCEIX. 2324
Swami Chinmayananda Saraswati (1916–93,) born Balakrishna Menon, was an Indian Hindu spiritual teacher of the Neo-Vedanta tradition. He founded Chinmaya Mission, a nonprofit organization that runs schools, hospitals, and clinics globally. Born in Ernakulam, Kerala, Swami Chinmayananda studied law and English at the universities of Madras and Lucknow, and started a career in journalism. He became a pupil of Swami Sivananda.
Swami Chinmayananda talks on Bhagavad-Gita in 11 MP3 Audio CD set (106 hours). Bhaja Govindam Talk by Swami Chinmayananda.
Bhaja Govindam And Vishnu Sahasranamam. Released by Saregama Jan 1989 2 Tracks.
Swami Chinmayananda Saraswati (born Balakrishna Menon; 8 May 1916 – 3 August 1993) was a Hindu spiritual leader and a teacher who inspired the formation of Chinmaya Mission, a worldwide nonprofit organisation, to spread the knowledge of Advaita Vedanta, the non-dual system of thought found in the Upanishads, which epitomise the philosophical teachings of the Vedas.
Bhaja Govindam is rightly described as a fragrant bouquet of verses. Hailed as the second Swami Vivekananda, Swami Chinmayananda (1916-1993), has left a great legacy behind for mankind.
bhaja - worship; govindaṁ - Govinda; mūḍha-mate - dull-minded, fool; saṁprāpte - when you have reached, arrived; sannihite - nearness of, close; kāle - end of time, death; nahi - surely not, never, by no means; rakṣati - protects, saves; ḍukṛñkaraṇe - the grammatical formula. Worship Govinda, worship Govinda, worship Govinda, O fool!
Find nearly any book by Swami Chinmayananda. Get the best deal by comparing prices from over 100,000 booksellers. by Swami Chinmayananda. ISBN 9788175971073 (978-81-7597-107-3) Softcover, Central Chinmaya Mission Trust/Mubai/India, 2009. Find signed collectible books: 'Aaadi Sankaracharya's Bhaja Govindam'.
- Various - Mahatma Gandhi download flac
- Pankaj Mullick - The Hits Of Pankaj Mullick download flac
- Swami - Swami download flac
- સી.અર્જુન - Shraddha = શ્રધ્ધા download flac
- દિલિપ ઘોળકીયા - Jaya Parvati Vrat = જયા પાર્વતી વ્રત download flac
- Lata Mangeshkar - Bhagwad Geeta And Dnyaneshwari download flac
- Various - Raga Rang download flac
- M. S. Viswanathan - Thanga Pathakkam download flac
- The Honorable Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru - India's Charter Of Freedom - Speech In The Constituent Assembly download flac
- Prof. V. G. Jog, Ustad Ali Ahmed Hussain - Violin & Shehnai - Jugalbandi download flac