Prince Albert / The Psychedelic Psymphony - The Wind Blows Your Hair / Don't Be Afraid flac album
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||–Prince Albert||The Wind Blows Your Hair
Written-By – Buddy Biglow
|B||–The Psychedelic Psymphony||Don't Be Afraid
Written-By – Randy Johnson
- Published By – Neil Music Inc.
- Published By – Arcania Music
- Recorded At – Emperor Hudson Studio
- Recorded At – Ryder Sound Studio
- Mastered At – Crypt Studio
- Bass – John Greek (tracks: A)
- Engineer – Larry Johnson (tracks: A)
- Guitar – Jimmy Messina* (tracks: A)
- Vocals – Buddy Biglow (tracks: A)
NotesThe original pre-SEEDS version of "The Wind Blows Your Hair" by Prince Albert and from the movie Mondo Keyhole "Don't Be Afraid" by The Psychedelic Psymphony. Previously unreleased Hollywood Hell cuts from the mid-Sixties.
A-Side: 1965 acetate demo predating the Seeds cover. Recorded at Emperor Hudson Studio 1965.
B-Side: 1965 cut from the weirdo cult film Mondo Keyhole. Recorded at Ryder Sound Studio 1965.
Mastering by Crypt Studio.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Cut 1): 108434 A
- Matrix / Runout (Cut 2): 108435 B
The Wind Blows is a 1920 short story by Katherine Mansfield. It was first published in the Athenaeum on 27 August 1920, and later reprinted in Bliss and Other Stories. Matilda is woken up by the wind; she looks out the window; her mother fetches some flowers from the garden and is called back inside for the telephone. Matilda is off to Mr Bullen's for her music lesson. Her mom does not want her to go due to the strong wind, but she goes anyway
Album Never Let Me Down. When the Wind Blows Lyrics. So long child, I'm on my way And after all is done, after all is done Don't be down, it's all in the past Though you may be afraid. So long child, it's awful dark And I've never felt the sun I dread to think of when When the wind blows When the wind blows When the wind blows When the wind blows
Don't Be Afraid of the Dark, released in 1988, was American blues musician Robert Cray's follow-up to Strong Persuader. It was unable to match the mainstream success of Strong Persuader, peaking at on Billboard 200 and staying on the charts for 60 weeks. Don't Be Afraid of the Dark" (Cray, Dennis Walker) – 3:47. Don't You Even Care?" (Cray) – 3:56. Your Secret's Safe with Me" (Peter Boe, Dennis Walker) – 4:52. I Can't Go Home" (Cray) – 4:23. Night Patrol" (David Amy) – 4:43.
It saw a dramatic change in creative direction from the pop stylings of Information Society's earlier work to a darker sound with prominent themes of paranoia and disaffection with modern life.
To her subjects Queen Victoria seemed to be a grim individual, but in private she was a very different person. Prince Albert married his first cousin, Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom, at the age of 20, and after his untimely death at age 42, the queen's memory of him guided her for the next 40 years. Prince Albert was born in Bavaria, becoming the prince consort of the United Kingdom and Ireland upon his marriage to Queen Victoria
Roger Waters - When The Wind Blows (1997). Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
- Eric Bogle With John Munro & Brent Miller - When The Wind Blows download flac
- The Sanford-Townsend Band - Sometimes When The Wind Blows download flac
- The Glenn Miller Orchestra Under The Direction Of Buddy De Franco - In The Mod download flac
- Critically Ill - How Do You Feel? download flac
- Mastafaktor - There The Wind Blows download flac
- Johnny Cash - Any Old Wind That Blows download flac
- The Seeds - Fallin' Off The Edge download flac
- Kathy Mattea - Walk The Way The Wind Blows download flac
- Glenn Jones - This Is The Wind That Blows It Out download flac
- Les Révérends Du Prince Albert - Ah ! Quel Massacre ! download flac