Bartok / Boston Symphony Orchestra - Erich Leinsdorf - Concerto For Orchestra flac album
|Concertro For Orchestra||36:47|
|1||Introduzione: Andante Non Troppo; Allegro Vivace|
|2||Giuco Delle Coppie: Allegretto Scherzando|
|3||Elegia: Andante Non Troppo|
|4||Intermezzo Interrotto: Allegretto|
|5||Finale: Pesante; Presto|
|6||An Evening In The Village|
|Háry János Suite||20:59|
|11||Prelude: The Fairy Tale Begins|
|12||Viennese Musical Clock|
|14||The Battle And Defeat Of Napoleon|
|16||Entrance Of The Emperor And His Court|
- Composed By – Béla Bartók (tracks: 1 to 10), Zoltan Kodály* (tracks: 11 to 16)
- Conductor – Erich Leinsdorf (tracks: 1 to 5, 11 to 16), Fritz Reiner (tracks: 6 to 10)
- Orchestra – Boston Symphony Orchestra (tracks: 1 to 5, 11 to 16), Chicago Symphony Orchestra* (tracks: 6 to 10)
NotesThe Concerto was originally recorded by the BSO in 1962; Hungarian Sketches was recorded by the CSO in 1958; Háry János Suite was recorded by the BSO in 1965.
Made in Germany
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 743211790727
- Label Code: LC 0316
|74321-17907-2||Boston Symphony Orchestra - Chicago Symphony Orchestra*||Boston Symphony Orchestra - Chicago Symphony Orchestra* - Bartok Concerto For Orchestra (CD, Comp)||BMG Music Canada||74321-17907-2||Canada||1994|
The Concerto for Orchestra, Sz. 116, BB 123, is a five-movement orchestral work composed by Béla Bartók in 1943. The score is inscribed "15 August – 8 October 1943". It was premiered on December 1, 1944, in Symphony Hall, Boston, by the Boston Symphony Orchestra conducted by Serge Koussevitzky. It was a great success and has been regularly performed since.
Concerto For Orchestra. First Movement: Introduzione; Andante Non Troppo; Allegro Vivace. Second Movement: Giuoco Delle Coppie; Allegretto Scherzando. Third Movement: Elegia: Andante, Non Troppo. referencing Concerto For Orchestra, LP, LSC-2643. Let's call this a good starting point for further Bartok explorations, it really stands fine on its own as a e. Reply Notify me Helpful. Marketplace 33 For Sale from €. 6.
Other albums by Erich Leinsdorf, Boston Symphony Orchestra. 11 Variation V: Forte appassionato Boston Symphony Orchestra 0:46. 12 Variation VI: Calmato Boston Symphony Orchestra 0:54. 13 Variation VII: Vivo Boston Symphony Orchestra 0:22.
Album: Bartok: Concerto For Orchestra; Kodaly: "Peacock" Variations. Bartok: Concerto For Orchestra; Kodaly: "Peacock" Variations: Best 2 songs. Boston Symphony Orchestra - Variation XIII: Tempo di Marcia funebre 01:30. Boston Symphony Orchestra, Erich Leinsdorf, Бела Барток - Intermezzo Interrotto IV. - Allegretto 04:16. Album: Bartok: Concerto For Orchestra; Kodaly: "Peacock" Variations. Boston Symphony Orchestra, Erich Leinsdorf: best 2 tracks. Anna Moffo, Coro dell'Opera di Roma, Erich Leinsdorf, Orchestra dell'Opera di Roma - Madama Butterfly: "Un bel di vedremo" The Beauty and the Voice, Vol. 5, 2013 04:07
Boston Symphony Orchestra, Serge Koussevitzky (conductor). 1945 - New York: Boosey & Hawkes. Orchestra: 3 flutes (3rd also piccolo), 3 oboes (3rd also English horn) 3 clarinets (3rd also bass clarinet), 3 bassoons (3rd also contrabassoon) 4 horns, 3 trumpets, 3 trombones, tuba timpani, side drum, bass drum, cymbals, triangle, tam-tam, 2 harps, strings. Orchestral Works by Béla Bartók.
Title: Bartok: Concerto for Orchestra & Kodaly: Hary Janos Suite Artist(s): Erich Leinsdorf & The Boston Symphony Orchestra Recording Info: Transferred from RCA 4-track tapes Concerto for Orchestra Date of Recording: 1963 Producer: MohrEng. In particular the 4th and 5th tracks of the Concerto were decisive in my choice. It was always received extremely favorably from whoever was present. Bartok: Concerto for Orchestra & Kodaly: Hary Janos Suite - Erich Leinsdorf Conducts the Boston Symphony Orchestra. DSD128 Direct Stream Digital Download (Pure DSD).
By Erich Leinsdorf, Boston Symphony Orchestra. PLAY ALL. Bartok: Concerto For Orchestra; Kodaly: "Peacock" Variations. Released by Sony Music Oct 2000 23 Tracks. By Erich Leinsdorf, Boston Symphony Orchestra.
Release group information. Artist: Bartók; Boston Symphony Orchestra, Erich Leinsdorf.
- Béla Bartók / Vladimir Ashkenazy, Sir Georg Solti - Sonata Per Due PIanoforti E Percussioni / Concerto Per Orchestra download flac
- Bartók - Fritz Reiner, Chicago Symphony Orchestra - Concerto For Orchestra • Music For Strings, Percussion And Celesta • Hungarian Sketches download flac
- Béla Bartók / Bohuslav Martinů / Gideon Klein - The Philadelphia Orchestra, Christoph Eschenbach - Concerto For Orchestra / Memorial To Lidice / Partita For Strings download flac
- Bartók - Kodály - Concerto For Orchestra, Háry János Suite download flac
- Arturo Toscanini, NBC Symphony Orchestra - Dvořák - Symphony No.9 / Kodály - Háry János:Suite / Smetana - The Moldau download flac
- Prokofieff - Boston Symphony Orchestra / Erich Leinsdorf - Symphony No. 6 download flac
- Béla Bartók, Orchestre National Bordeaux Aquitaine, Alain Lombard - The Miraculous Mandarin - Concerto for Orchestra download flac
- Béla Bartók - Cantata Profana / Konzert Für Orchester download flac
- Prokofiev / Fauré - Boston Symphony Orchestra / Erich Leinsdorf, Samuel Mayes - Symphony-Concerto For Cello And Orchestra / Élégie download flac
- Bartók – Chicago Symphony Orchestra, Fritz Reiner - Concerto For Orchestra • Music For Strings, Percussion And Celesta • Hungarian Sketches download flac