Paul Rishell - Swear To Tell The Truth flac album
|1||Shake 'em On Down||3:21|
|2||I'm Gonna Jump & Shout||2:46|
|4||It'll Be Me||3:38|
|5||Somebody In My Home||4:30|
|6||Every Night About This Time||4:01|
|7||Canned Heat Blues||4:08|
|10||Drinkin' Water From A Hollow Log||3:02|
|12||Some Of These Days||3:39|
|14||Do You Swear To Tell The Truth||3:27|
|15||Devil Got My Woman||4:15|
- Distributed By – Rounder Records Corp.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Tone-Cool Records
- Copyright (c) – Tone-Cool Records
- Pressed By – Disctronics USA
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 34047-1148-2 5
Swear to Tell the Truth. Swear to Tell the Truth.
Rishell's primary instrument is guitar, and both perform vocals on their recordings. They have also recorded and performed as members of John Sebastian's J-Band, and appeared on the soundtrack to A Prairie Home Companion. They appeared in the jug band documentary Chasin' Gus' Ghost. I Want You To Know (1996). Moving to the Country (2000). A Night In Woodstock (2008). Bogdanov, Vladimir; Woodstra, Chris; Erlewine, Stephen Thomas (2003). All music guide to the blues: the definitive guide to the blues.
Paul Rishell was born in Brooklyn, New York in 1950, descended from a long line of Methodist preachers and Norwegian painters. At the age of ten, he discovered that he could keep time on the drums, though his feet didn't reach the pedals. The album was half acoustic, half electric, and established Paul as a masterful, versatile blues player and as well as a deeply soulful singer and songwriter. He followed that with SWEAR TO TELL THE TRUTH in 1993, which featured heart-stopping solo performances as well as guest artists Ronnie Earl and the Broadcasters and LittleAnnie Raines. Paul's original music has been used in plays, films, and countless television shows including Friends, Oprah, and A&E's Biography.
Sworn testimony is evidence given by a witness who has made a commitment to tell the truth. If the witness is later found to have lied whilst bound by the commitment, they can often be charged with the crime of perjury. The types of commitment can include oaths, affirmations and promises which are explained in more detail below. The exact wording of the commitments vary from country to country.
It was also covered by Johnny Big Moose Walker, Lee McBee & The Passions and Paul Rishell. Released on. Swear to Tell the Truth Single March 1962. Vocals by Harold Tidwell. Request a synchronization license.
Tone Cool Records PAUL RISHELL - SWEAR to TELL the TRUTH PROMO 12 x 18 POSTER. Moving to the Country Paul Rishell & Annie Raines (CD, 1999) Tone-Cool Records. PAUL RISHELL - Moving To Country - CD - Mint Condition. Free Shipping! Ships from . Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- North Mississippi Allstars - Shake Hands With Shorty download flac
- Canned Heat - Live At Topanga Corral download flac
- Paul Gayten - Ain’t Nothin’ Happenin’ (Cool Jump Blues 1947–1957) download flac
- Canned Heat - Poor Moon download flac
- The Dubs - Wisdom Of A Fool / This I Swear download flac
- Canned Heat - The Canned Heat Cook Book (The Best Of Canned Heat) download flac
- Canned Heat - Future Blues download flac
- Canned Heat - Hallelujah download flac
- Canned Heat - '70 Concert: Recorded Live In Europe download flac
- Willie Hayden - Blame It On The Blues / Cool Cat download flac