Sanford's Famous Dance Orchestra / Emerson Xylo-Phiends - Sweet And Low / Bo-La-Bo flac album
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||–Sanford's Famous Dance Orchestra||Sweet And Low
Composed By – Chas. L. Johnson*
Composed By – George Fairman
- Record Company – Emerson Phonograph Company Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 4769
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 4844
A. –Sanford's Famous Dance Orchestra. Sweet And Low. Composed By – Chas. B. –Emerson Xylo-Phiends. Composed By – George Fairman (2).
Performer: Sanford's Famous Dance Orchestra Writer: Jay Morden. Intro" "Shuffling Along"; One Step. Digitized from a shellac record, at 78 revolutions per minute. Four stylii were used to transfer this record. They are . mil truncated conical, . mil truncated conical. is the equalized version recorded with the . mil truncated conical stylus, and has been copied to have the more friendly filename.
The band on Super Super Blues Band included two-thirds of the original Super Blues headliners - Muddy Waters and Bo Diddley - with Howlin' Wolf replacing Little Walter to round out the trio. Unlike Walter, who was willing to cede the spotlight to Diddley and Waters on Super Blues, Wolf adamantly refuses to back down from his rivals, resulting in a flood of contentious studio banter that turns out to be more entertaining than the otherwise unmemorable music from this stylistic train wreck. Bo Diddley, Muddy Waters, Howlin' Wolf.
Bitter-Sweet accomplishes what the modernists of the past, in their youthful enthusiasm, could not. Ferry’s music embraces the artifice of art as well as the artlessness of emotion so that the ‘sad affair’ described at the start leads you to break down and cry by the end. Thus we are transported to the Berlin of the Tacheles club and the Chamäleon, to the zeitgeist of that jazz-friendly metropolis in the young 20th century - the hedonistic world of Babylon Berlin . Bitter-Sweet 07. Dance Away 08. Zamba 09. Sea Breezes 10.
Ellas McDaniel (born Ellas Otha Bates, December 30, 1928 – June 2, 2008), known as Bo Diddley, was an American singer, guitarist, songwriter and music producer who played a key role in the transition from the blues to rock and roll. He influenced many artists, including Elvis Presley, the Beatles, the Rolling Stones, and the Clash. His use of African rhythms and a signature beat, a simple five-accent hambone rhythm, is a cornerstone of hip hop, rock, and pop music.
Sheet music for full and string orchestra. Method books, warm-ups, and performance. Original Works for String OrchestraShop All. Sweet New Moon Yukiko Nishimura. Canzone Todd Parrish. La Cascara Jeremy Woolstenhulme. A Little Suite of Dreams Stephen Chin. Classical Arrangements for String OrchestraShop All. Hungarian Dance No. 3 Johannes Brahms/arr. Symphony No. 52 Franz Joseph Haydn/arr.
- Billy 'The Kid' Emerson download flac
- Emerson, Lake & Palmer, - The Anthogy download flac
- Noble Sissle - Love Will Find A Way / Oriental Blues download flac
- Arthur Fields / Eddie Nelson - Everybody's Buddy / I'd Love To Fall Asleep And Wake Up In My Mammy's Arms download flac
- Bill Emerson With The Virginia Mountaineers - Pickin' & Fiddlin' download flac
- Jared Emerson-Johnson - PC Gamer #13 2008 (Музыка из Sam Max Season 1) download flac
- Emerson, Lake & Palmer - The 1972 American Tour download flac
- Peter Yorke And His Sweet And Lovely Orchestra - Songs To Remember download flac
- Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Live download flac
- Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Emerson, Lake & Palmer download flac