John Sangster - For Leon Bismarck Volume 1 flac album
|A4||The Sound Of A Girl Saying Yes||3:26|
|A5||Oscar Rows A Goat||3:35|
|B1||Eric's Cloth Cap||3:17|
|B4||I Am Not A Swan||4:28|
|B5||Quick; Duck Behind That Davenport!||3:22|
- Recorded At – EMI Studios Sydney
- Acoustic Guitar – George Golla
- Bass – Chris Qua (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B1, B4, B5)
- Clarinet, Baritone Saxophone – Don Burrows (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B1, B4, B5), John McCarthy
- Cornet – Bob Barnard
- Drums [Traps] – Len Barnard (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B1, B4, B5)
- Drums [Traps], Xylophone – John Sangster (tracks: A2, A4, B2, B3)
- Trombone – Bob McIvor
- Trumpet – Eric Thomsen (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B1, B4, B5), Ron Falson (tracks: A2, A4, B2, B3)
NotesRecorded in the Sydney studio of EMI (Australia) Limited
Composed By – John Sangster. A2. Reflections (For The Little Flute). Composed By – John Sangster. A5. Peaceful And Content.
Robert Edmund Sangster (23 May 1936 – 7 April 2004) was a British businessman, thoroughbred racehorse owner and breeder. Sangster's horses won 27 European Classics and more than 100 Group One races, including two Epsom Derbys, four Irish Derbys, two French Derbys, three Prix de l'Arc de Triomphes, as well as the Breeders' Cup Mile and the Melbourne Cup. He was British flat racing Champion Owner five times.
Leon Soundtrack, find all 27 songs from the Leon (1994) movie music soundtrack, with scene descriptions. Listen to and download the music, ost, score, list of songs and trailers. Sting and Dominic Miller.
Stories, photographs, technical details, drawings, models, discussion forum, Hilfskreuzer and much more. Volume One - Corrections and New Information. Gneisenau the standard Baltic stripes and air recognition markings.
John Sangster, Composer: Fluteman. John Sangster was a central figure in Australian jazz. He began playing traditional jazz with Graeme Bell and his Australian Jazz Band on trombone, later taking up the cornet, then drums. He toured with Bell (1950-55), playing in Australia, the United Kingdom, Germany, Japan and Korea.
All grey everything: Thomas Brodie-Sangster made a sensible wardrobe choice as he was seen arriving at Los Angeles International Airport on Thursday, 13 years on from the iconic scene which saw his Love Actually character run after love interest Joanna. The award-winning actor looked cool and casual dressed in a grey sports tracksuit which he teamed with a waffle-knit matching jumper. Once inside, the Game of Thrones star was all too happy to spare some time for a handful of excited fans. In the famous airport scene in Love Actually, Thomas' character goes running after the object of his affection and although there was no such excitement on this trip, he wasn't short of admirers. Chiseled Thomas gladly smiled as one male fan relished the opportunity to jump in for a selfie with him.
- John Fedchock New York Big Band - Up & Running download flac
- The Uptones - East Bay Orbits download flac
- John Pizzarelli - With A Song In My Heart download flac
- George Romanis - Modern Sketches In Jazz - Double Explosure! download flac
- 이소라 - 영화에서처럼 download flac
- Bent Persson - Louis Armstrong's 50 Hot Choruses For Cornet As Recreated By Bent Persson, Volume 3 download flac
- Peter Bjorn And John - Beats Traps And Backgrounds download flac
- The Scoldees - My Pathetic Life download flac
- Ross Wilson - Go Bongo Go Wild! download flac
- John Coltrane • Eric Dolphy - European Impressions download flac