UK Decay - Death, So Fatal flac album
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||UK Decay (From 1979 "Split Single")|
|2||Christian Disguise (1979 Demo)|
|3||Sexual (Peel Session)|
|4||Rising From The Dread (Peel Session)|
|7||The Black Cat (Live)|
|8||Duel (Peel Session)|
|9||Stagestruck (Peel Session)|
|10||Last In The House Of Flames (Peel Session)|
|11||Dorian (From "For Madmen Only")|
|12||For My Country 93|
|13||Twist In The Tale 93|
|14||Barbarian (2004 Remix)
Remix – Spon*
- Recorded At – The Warehouse, Preston
- Artwork [Artwork And Assemblage] – Paul Rabjohn
- Bass – Eddie Branch (tracks: 8 to 14), Martyn "Segovia" Smith (tracks: 1 to 7)
- Drums – Steve Harle
- Guitar – Spon*
- Keyboards – Spon* (tracks: 2 to 14)
- Remastered By – Spon*
- Vocals, Guitar – Abbo*
NotesTracks 3-4: 1st John Peel Session April 22, 1980
Tracks 5-7: live at Preston Warehouse 1980
Tracks 8-10: 2nd John Peel Session July 27, 1981
Tracks 12-14: "1993 Comeback" sessions
Track 14: remixed 2004
Nom du groupe Uk Decay. Nom de l'album Death, So Fatal. Date de parution 2007. Style MusicalPunk-Rock. Membres possèdant cet album0. 1. UK Decay (From 1979 "Split Single"). 2. Christian Disguise (1979 Demo). 3. Sexual (Peel Session). 4. Rising From The Dread (Peel Session). 7. The Black Cat (Live).
Album Name Death, So Fatal. Data de lançamento 2007. Estilo de MúsicaPunk-Rock. Membros têm este álbum0.
Features Song Lyrics for UK Decay's Death, So Fatal album. UK Decay - Death, So Fatal Album Lyrics. UK Decay (1979 version) Lyrics. Rising From the Dead (live) Lyrics.
Listen to music from UK Decay like Killer, For My Country & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from UK Decay. After a brief stint as The Resistors, the Luton based UK Decay was formed in the winter of 1978. Nearly everyone was named Steve, so they all took on other monikers (Abbo Steve Abbot). From there they became a well known outfit that has played with many of the original London punk bands, and even having made it to the US thanks to Jello Biafra after the sacking of their bassist in 1980.
UK Decay was born out of the ashes of another Luton band called the Resiztors, who had formed in 1978. The Resiztors' lineup consisted of guitarist Steve "Abbo" Abbott, drummer Steven David Harle, bassist Martin "Segovia" Smith and vocalists Ricky Smith and Paul Wilson. After the vocalists' departure in the spring of 1979, the remaining band members changed their name to UK Decay, with Abbott as singer (and guitarist). They soon released the Split Single 7" EP in partnership with fellow local band Pneumania, on their own Plastic Records label. 2007 saw the release of compilation Death, So Fatal, containing a mix of demos, single tracks, Peel sessions and the 1993 remakes. In 2008, UK Decay reformed for a UK reunion gig and to headline the Drop Dead Festival in Lisbon, Portugal, joined by new drummer Ray "Raymondo" Philpott.
The following is a list of the causes of human deaths worldwide for the year 2002, arranged by their associated mortality rates. There were 57,029,000 deaths tabulated for that year.
- The Farm - Pastures Old And New download flac
- Apb - The Radio 1 Sessions download flac
- Rip Rig & Panic - John Peel Session 14th September 1981 download flac
- Amnesia Soup, Bad Line To Lebanon, 8-Legged Enemy, Cannibal Sunset - Bone - Peel Session (15/04/90) download flac
- The Damned - Play It At Your Sister download flac
- PWOG - Peel Session download flac
- The Olivia Tremor Control - John Peel Session download flac
- Party Diktator - Peel Session download flac
- Madness - Rare Tracks download flac
- The Primitives - Bubbling Up download flac