Wipers - Youth Of America flac album
|A1||Taking Too Long||3:05|
|A2||Can This Be||2:55|
|A3||Pushing The Extreme||3:15|
|A4||When It's Over||6:30|
|B2||Youth Of America||10:30|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Greg Sage
- Copyright (c) – Park Avenue Records
- Published By – Part Music
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-8776
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-8777
- Recorded At – Wave Sound Studios
- Bass – Brad Davidson, Dave Koupal
- Cover – Curtis Knapp
- Drums – Brad Naish
- Producer, Recorded By – Greg Sage
- Technician [Tape Operator Assistance] – Brad Davidson
- Vocals, Guitar, Piano, Written-By – Greg Sage
NotesRecorded at WAVE SOUND STUDIOS
℗ Greg Sage © Park Ave. Records 1981
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout - etched): S 8776
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout - etched): S 8777
|none||Wipers||Youth Of America (LP, Album, Unofficial)||Park Avenue Records||none||Unknown|
|7 72379-4||Wipers||Youth Of America (Cass, Album, RE)||Restless Records||7 72379-4||US||1990|
|PA 82802||Wipers||Youth Of America (LP, Album, TP)||Park Avenue Records||PA 82802||US||1981|
|JPR 82802||Wipers||Youth Of America (LP, Album, RE, RM, TP)||Jackpot Records||JPR 82802||US||2015|
|BBLP 3||Wipers||Youth Of America (LP, Album, RE)||Back Bone||BBLP 3||Germany||1986|
Youth of America is the second studio album by American punk rock band Wipers. It was released in 1981 by record label Park Avenue. The album marked a distinctive change in the band's sound. Compared to its predecessor, Is This Real?, which was composed mostly of raw, sleek and relatively traditional songs, Youth of America featured much longer and complex compositions; the title track alone clocks in at over 10 minutes.
Album Name Youth of America. 版公司 Park Avenue Records. It has now been re-issued on Greg Sage's own Zeno Records as disc 2 on The Wipers Box Set. 1. No Fair.
Youth Of America (LP, Album, TP). Park Avenue Records. Does any LP release come with lyrics insert? Amazing album!! probably best album of the decade. Reply Notify me Helpful. Marketplace 0 4 For Sale from €3. 2.
Watch the video for Youth of America from Wipers's Youth Of America for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Youth of America Is living in the jungle Fighting for survival with the wrong place to go Youth of America There's pressure all around The walls ar. ead the full lyrics for Youth of America. Discuss these lyrics on MetroLyrics. fm Live Toro y Moi brings 'Outer Peace' to homecoming show. Spotlight Deep diving into the Twin Peaks soundtrack at SF Sketchfest.
Features Song Lyrics for Wipers's Youth of America album. Wipers - Youth of America Album Lyrics. Can This Be Lyrics. Pushing the Extreme Lyrics. Wipers Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. Do you like this album?
At his peak, the Wipers' Greg Sage could evoke the grey winter skies and rain soaked streets of the bands hometown Portland with a flick of his amp switch, channeling themes ranging from social alienation to alien abduction and wrapping them in a haze of paranoid imagery and blistering guitar playing that was virtually unrivalled in punk circles at the time.
- Hakobune / M. Sage - Hakobune / M. Sage Split download flac
- Electric Tibet - 8 Miles High / The Other Side download flac
- Matthew Sweet - Sunshine Lies download flac
- Michael Maxwell - Soothing Massage download flac
- Wipers - Is This Real? download flac
- Greg X Volz - In God's Presence download flac
- Sage - Sage download flac
- Paper Bag: - Ticket To Trauma download flac
- Sado-Nation - Sado-Nation download flac
- Rachael Sage - Moonlight & Fireflies download flac